Alonzo Mourning Net Worth
Alonzo Mourning Net Worth 2019: Alonzo Harding Mourning Jr. is an American retired professional basketball player, who played most of his 15-year National Basketball Association career for the Miami Heat.
Nicknamed “Zo”, Mourning played at center.
- First Name: Alonzo
- Last Name: Mourning
- Full Name: Alonzo Harding Mourning jr.
- Alternative Name: Zo
- Age: 47 years
- Birthday: 8th February, 1970
- Birthplace: Chesapeake, Virginia
- Height: 6′ 10″ (208 cm)
- Weight: 240lbs (109 kg)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Indian River in Chesapeake, Virginia
- University: Georgetown University
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Center
- NBA First Game Date: 13th November, 1992
- Draft: Charlotte Hornets, 1st round (2nd pick, 2nd overall), 1992 NBA Draft
In 2019, Alonzo Mourning Net Worth is $70 Million. 7-time NBA All-Star known for his shot-blocking and rebounding. He won an NBA Championship with the Miami Heat in 2006. He married Tracy Mourning in August 1997 and he has two sons, Alijah and Alonzo III, and a daughter, Sydney.
How Much is Alonzo Mourning Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Alonzo Mourning Net Worth 2019 is $70 Million. He was ready to retire in 2003 because of a kidney disease, but a distant cousin donated his kidney to him and he continued his career. He was drafted second overall in 1992 by the Charlotte Hornets, behind the great Shaquille O’Neal .