Antawn Jamison Net Worth
Antawn Jamison Net Worth 2019: Antawn Cortez Jamison is an American former professional basketball player who played 16 seasons in the National Basketball Association. He played college basketball for the North Carolina Tar Heels, being named national player of the year in 1998.
- First Name: Antawn
- Middle Name: Cortez
- Last Name: Jamison
- Full Name: Antawn Cortez Jamison
- Age: 41 years
- Birthday: 12th June, 1976
- Birthplace: Shreveport, Louisiana
- Height: 6′ 8″ (203 cm)
- Weight: 223lbs (101 kg)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Providence in Charlotte, North Carolina
- University: University of North Carolina
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Forward
- NBA First Game Date: 6th February, 1999
- Draft: Toronto Raptors, 1st round (4th pick, 4th overall), 1998 NBA Draft
In 2019, Antawn Jamison Net Worth is $70 Million. Two-time All-Star who played for the Golden State Warriors from 1998 to 2003 and won the NBA’s Sixth Man of the Year Award while playing for the Dallas Mavericks in 2004. He had four children with his wife Rucker Jamison, whom he married in 2003.
How Much is Antawn Jamison Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Antawn Jamison Net Worth 2019 is $70 Million. He was selected 4th overall by the Toronto Raptors in 1998, but his rights were traded to the Golden State Warriors in exchange for Vince Carter , who was Jamison’s UNC teammate. He joined Kobe Bryant on the Los Angeles Lakers in 2012.