Ben Gordon Net Worth
Ben Gordon Net Worth 2019: Benjamin Ashenafi Gordon is a former British-American professional basketball player. Gordon played college basketball for the University of Connecticut and won a national championship with them in 2004.
He is the only player to have ever won the NBA Sixth Man of the Year Award as a rookie.
- First Name: Benjamin
- Last Name: Gordon
- Full Name: Benjamin Gordon
- Age: 34 years
- Birthday: 4th April, 1983
- Birthplace: London, United Kingdom
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Weight: 200lbs (91 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: British
- High School: Mount Vernon in Mount Vernon, New York
- University: University of Connecticut
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Guard
- NBA First Game Date: 5th November, 2004
- Draft: Chicago Bulls, 1st round (3rd pick, 3rd overall), 2004 NBA Draft
In 2019, Ben Gordon Net Worth is $20 Million. NBA shooting guard known for his three-point shot; became the first rookie to ever win the NBA’s Sixth Man of the Year award in 2005 as a member of the Chicago Bulls. He was born in London to Jamaican parents, but he grew up in Mount Vernon, New York.
How Much is Ben Gordon Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Ben Gordon Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. In January, 2010, as a member of the Detroit Pistons, he scored the 10 millionth point in NBA history. He was teammates with the great Derrick Rose for a season on the Chicago Bulls.