Damon Stoudamire Net Worth
Damon Stoudamire Net Worth 2019: Damon Lamon Stoudamire is an American retired professional basketball player and the current head men’s basketball coach at the University of the Pacific.
- First Name: Damon
- Middle Name: Lamon
- Last Name: Stoudamire
- Full Name: Damon Lamon Stoudamire
- Age: 44 years
- Birthday: 3rd September, 1973
- Birthplace: Portland, Oregon
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Weight: 171lbs (78 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- High School: Woodrow Wilson in Portland, Oregon
- University: University of Arizona
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Guard
- NBA First Game Date: 3rd November, 1995
- Draft: Toronto Raptors, 1st round (7th pick, 7th overall), 1995 NBA Draft
In 2019, Damon Stoudamire Net Worth is $46 Million. Point guard chosen in the first round of the 1995 NBA Draft by the Toronto Raptors. He grew up with two stepsisters and his parents never married.
How Much is Damon Stoudamire Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Damon Stoudamire Net Worth 2019 is $46 Million. He won the NBA Rookie of the Year Award in 1996. He won the NBA Rookie of the Year award a year before the great Allen Iverson .