DeAndre Jordan Net Worth
DeAndre Jordan Net Worth 2019: Hyland DeAndre Jordan Jr. is an American professional basketball player for the New York Knicks of the National Basketball Association. He played one season of college basketball for Texas A&M University before being selected by the Clippers in the second round of the 2008 NBA draft with the 35th overall pick.
- First Name: Deandre
- Middle Name: DeAndre
- Last Name: Jordan
- Full Name: Hyland DeAndre Jordan, Jr.
- Age: 29 years
- Birthday: 21st July, 1988
- Birthplace: Houston, Texas
- Height: 6′ 11″ (211 cm)
- Weight: 250lbs (113 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Christian Life Center Academy in Humble, Texas
- University: Texas A&M University, Texas A&M University
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Center
- NBA First Game Date: 1st November, 2008
- Draft: Los Angeles Clippers, 2nd round (5th pick, 35th overall), 2008 NBA Draft
- Claim to Fame: Drafted #35 by Los Angeles Clippers in 2008
In 2019, DeAndre Jordan Net Worth is $70 Million. NBA shot-blocking and rebounding specialist who led the league in rebounding in 2014 and 2015 as a member of the Los Angeles Clippers . He was also an NBA All-Defensive First Team selection in 2015. His mother Kimberly Jordan became an avid critic of his performances. His father’s name is Hyland.
How Much is DeAndre Jordan Net Worth?
According to Forbes, DeAndre Jordan Net Worth 2019 is $70 Million. He helped the Clippers reach the second round of the playoffs in 2012, 2014 and 2015. He became teammates with high-flying forward Blake Griffin on the Clippers in 2010.