Dikembe Mutombo Net Worth
Dikembe Mutombo Net Worth 2019: Dikembe Mutombo Mpolondo Mukamba Jean-Jacques Wamutombo is a Congolese American retired professional basketball player who played 18 seasons in the National Basketball Association. Outside basketball, he has become well known for his humanitarian work.
- First Name: Dikembe
- Last Name: Mutombo
- Full Name: Dikembe Mutombo Mpolondo Mukamba Jean-Jacques Wamutombo
- Alternative Name: Mount Mutombo
- Age: 51 years
- Birthday: 25th June, 1966
- Birthplace: Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Height: 7′ 2″ (218 cm)
- Weight: 245lbs (111 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Distinctive Feature: Waggling his finger after blocking a shot
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: Congolese
- High School: Institute Boboto in Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of the Congo
- University: Georgetown University
- Profession: Basketball player
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Center
- NBA First Game Date: 1st November, 1991
- Draft: Denver Nuggets, 1st round (4th pick, 4th overall), 1991 NBA Draft
- Claim to Fame: Houston Rockets
In 2019, Dikembe Mutombo Net Worth is $75 Million. Congolese center who was an 8-time NBA All-Star and 4-time Defensive Player of the Year during an 18-year career that spanned from 1991 to 2009. He played with six different teams, most notably the Denver Nuggets, Atlanta Hawks, and Houston Rockets. He raised six children, two biological and four adopted, with his wife Rose.
How Much is Dikembe Mutombo Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Dikembe Mutombo Net Worth 2019 is $75 Million. He led the NBA in rebounds in back-to-back seasons from 2000 to 2001 with the Atlanta Hawks and led the league in blocks three straight years from 1994 to 1996 with the Nuggets. He finished his career second all-time in shots blocked, behind only the great Hakeem Olajuwon .