Dino Merlin Net Worth
Dino Merlin Net Worth 2019: Edin Dervišhalidović, known by his stage name Dino Merlin, is a Bosnian singer-songwriter, musician and producer.
Nicknamed “The Wizard”, he is considered one of the most prominent and commercially successful artists ever to emerge from former Yugoslavia.
- First Name: Dino
- Last Name: Merlin
- Full Name: Edin Dervišhalidović
- Alternative Name: Dino Merlin
- Age: 55 years
- Birthday: 12th September, 1962
- Birthplace: Sarajevo, SR Bosnia, SFR Yugoslavia (present-day Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Build: Average
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Bosnian, Herzegovinian
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Producer
- Profession: Musician
- Music Genre (Text): Pop rock, Pop, World Music, Rock, Pop-folk, Ballad, Disco
- Year(s) Active: 1983–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Keyboards
- Record Label: Magaza
- Associated Acts: Merlin, Emina Jahović, Mustafa Sandal, Ceca, Lepa Brena, Zdravko Čolić, Cat Stevens, Yoad Nevo, Richard Niles, Goran Bregović, Željko Joksimović, Nina Badrić, Vesna Zmijanac, Hari Mata Hari
- Websites: www.dinomerlin.com/, http://www.dinomerlin.net, http://www.dinomerlin.com
In 2019, Dino Merlin Net Worth is $100 Million. Popular Bosnian singer-songwriter who had hit singles with “Dabogda” and “Love in Rewind.” He also wrote the country’s national anthem. He has two children with his wife, Amela.
How Much is Dino Merlin Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Dino Merlin Net Worth 2019 is $100 Million. His song “Love in Rewind” was written for Bosnia’s entry at the Eurovision Song Contest 2011 where it took sixth place, the country’s highest placement since 2006. Known for his homages to Western songs, he samples everyone from Prince in his 1984 song “Kokuzna Vremena” to Manu Chao in the song “Burek,” written in 2004.