Dion DiMucci Net Worth
Dion DiMucci Net Worth 2019: Dion Francis DiMucci, better known mononymously as Dion, is an American singer and songwriter whose work has incorporated elements of doo-wop, rock and R&B styles—and, most recently, straight blues.
- First Name: Dion
- Last Name: DiMucci
- Full Name: Dion Francis DiMucci
- Alternative Name: Dion
- Age: 78 years
- Birthday: 18th July, 1939
- Birthplace: Bronx, New York City, New York
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Roman Catholic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Singer, songwriter
- Profession: Singer
- Claim to Fame: Dion and The Belmonts, “Runaround Sue”
- Music Genre (Text): Rock, pop, doo-wop, R&B, blues
- Year(s) Active: 1957–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar
- Record Label: Laurie, Arista, Mohawk, Columbia, ABC, Warner Brothers, Dayspring, Blue Horizon
- Associated Acts: Dion and the Belmonts, Dion and the Del-Satins, The Timberlanes, The Wanderers
- Websites: www.diondimucci.com/, http://www.diondimucci.com/
In 2019, Dion DiMucci Net Worth is $5 Million. Singer-songwriter considered one of the most popular rock artists before the British Invasion. He is known for singles like 1961’s “Runaround Sue”. His father was a vaudeville performer named Pasquale.
How Much is Dion DiMucci Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Dion DiMucci Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. He was enshrined in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 1989. He performed his hit “The Wanderer” alongside Simon & Garfunkel’s Paul Simon at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame concert in 2009.