Dion Waiters Net Worth
Dion Waiters Net Worth 2019: Dion Waiters is an American professional basketball player for the Miami Heat of the National Basketball Association. He played college basketball for Syracuse and was selected with the fourth overall pick in the 2012 NBA draft by the Cleveland Cavaliers.
- First Name: Dion
- Last Name: Waiters
- Full Name: Dion Waiters
- Birthday: 10th December, 1991
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Height: 6′ 4″ (193 cm)
- Weight: 210lbs (95 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- High School: Burlington Life Center Academy in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- University: Syracuse University
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Guard
- NBA First Game Date: 30th October, 2012
- Ice Hockey Shoots: Right
- Draft: Cleveland Cavaliers, 1st round (4th pick, 4th overall), 2012 NBA Draft
In 2019, Dion Waiters Net Worth is $2 Million. NBA guard who was drafted 4th overall by the Cleveland Cavaliers in 2012. After his time in Cleveland, he spent a year and a half with the Oklahoma City Thunder, then signed with the Miami Heat in 2016. He was born to Dion Waiters Sr. and Monique Brown, and he is the cousin of former Syracuse guard Scoop Jardine.
How Much is Dion Waiters Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Dion Waiters Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million. He was named the Big East Sixth Man of the Year in 2012. He began playing alongside All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving on the Cavaliers in 2012.