DJ Shadow Net Worth
DJ Shadow Net Worth 2019: Joshua Paul Davis, better known by his stage name DJ Shadow, is an American record producer and DJ. He first gained notice with the release of his highly acclaimed debut studio album, Endtroducing…… He has a personal record collection of over 60,000 records.
- First Name: DJ
- Last Name: Shadow
- Alternative Name: Josh Davis
- Age: 45 years
- Birthday: 29th June, 1972
- Birthplace: Davis, California
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Producer, DJ, musician
- Profession: Composer
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop, electronica, trip hop, instrumental hip hop, turntablism, plunderphonics
- Music Genre: Electronica, Electronic
- Year(s) Active: 1989–present
- Music Style: Trip-Hop, Ambient Breakbeat, Turntablism, Left-Field Hip-Hop, Electronica
- Music Mood: Nocturnal, Cerebral, Detached, Hypnotic, Earthy, Manic, Laid-Back/Mellow, Trippy, Wintry, Freewheeling, Enigmatic, Melancholy, Druggy, Aggressive, Street-Smart, Ominous, Somber, Eerie, Intimate, Gloomy, Reserved, Producer
- Instrument: Rap, DJ
- Instrument (text): Keyboards, turntables, sampler, synthesizer
- Record Label: Mo’Wax, Quannum Projects, Solesides, MCA, Universal, Verve, Liquid Amber
- Associated Acts: UNKLE, The Quannum Collective, Cut Chemist
- Websites: www.djshadow.com/, http://djshadow.com
In 2019, DJ Shadow Net Worth is $3 Million. Music producer and DJ who was a prominent figure in the development of instrumental hip hop. He developed and produced Preemptive Strike in 1998. He had twin girls with Lisa Davis, whom he married in 2001.
How Much is DJ Shadow Net Worth?
According to Forbes, DJ Shadow Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. His first album, Endtroducing…., was the first completely sampled album. He has collaborated with Mos Def among many other artists.