DMX Net Worth
DMX Net Worth 2019: Earl Simmons, known professionally as DMX, is an American rapper and actor. He began rapping in the early 1990s, and released his debut album, It’s Dark and Hell Is Hot in 1998 to both critical acclaim and commercial success, selling 251,000 copies within its first week of release.
- First Name: Dmx
- Full Name: Earl Simmons
- Alternative Name: Dark Man X
- Age: 47 years
- Birthday: 18th December, 1970
- Birthplace: Mount Vernon, New York
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Bald
- Distinctive Feature: Wearing a silver dog coller., His energetic rapping style.
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Yonkers High School, Yonkers, NY
- Profession: Rapper, Actor
- Profession: Rapper
- Claim to Fame: It’s Dark and Hell Is Hot
- Music Genre (Text): Hip hop
- Music Genre: Hip Hop, Rap
- Year(s) Active: 1988–present
- Music Style: East Coast Rap, Hardcore Rap
- Music Mood: Hostile, Party/Celebratory, Visceral, Aggressive, Thuggish, Brooding, Theatrical, Street-Smart, Ominous, Menacing, Sprawling, Volatile, Bitter, Literate, Brash, Boisterous, Intense, Raucous, Harsh, Energetic, Malevolent
- Instrument: Vocals
- Record Label: Seven Arts Music (current), Bloodline, Ruff Ryders Entertainment, Warner Bros. Records, Def Jam (former), Bloodline (current), Ruff Ryders, Def Jam, Sony Urban, Columbia, Warner Bros., Seven Arts (former), Ruff Ryders, Columbia, Bloodline Records
- Associated Acts: Ruff Ryders, Busta Rhymes, Nas, Swizz Beatz, Eve, Drag-On, The Lox, Ja Rule, Eminem, Aaliyah
- Websites: www.dmx-official.com, http://www.theofficialdmx.com/
In 2019, DMX Net Worth is $10 Million. Influential rapper born Earl Simmons who released the successful album …And Then There Was X in 1999. He has sold over 30 million records worldwide during his career and in 2003 he published his book E.A.R.L.: The Autobiography of DMX. He was married to Tashera Simmons from 1999 until 2014. He was also in a longtime relationship with model Yadira Borrego . He has a total of 15 children.
How Much is DMX Net Worth?
According to Forbes, DMX Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. His most popular song is the hit single “Party Up (Up In Here).” He made a guest appearance on LL Cool J ‘s single “4, 3, 2, 1” in 1997.