Dominic Monaghan Net Worth
Dominic Monaghan Net Worth 2019: Dominic Bernard Patrick Luke Monaghan is an English actor. Monaghan first gained fame for being Hetty Wainthropp’s sidekick Geoffrey in Hetty Wainthropp Investigates.
- First Name: Dominic
- Middle Name: Bernard Patrick Luke
- Last Name: Monaghan
- Full Name: Dominic Bernard Patrick Luke Monaghan
- Alternative Name: Dom
- Age: 41 years
- Birthday: 8th December, 1976
- Birthplace: Berlin, Germany
- Height: 5′ 7″ (170 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Distinctive Feature: Tattoo of two stars on the top of his foot
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Buddhist
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- High School: St. Anne`s R.C High School, Aquinas College, Stockport
- Profession: Actor, Producer, Voice Artist
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Lord of the Rings, Lost
- Year(s) Active: 1996–present
- Talent Agency: Agency for the Performing Arts L.A.
- Websites: www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Dominic-Monaghan/, twitter.com/DomsWildThings, www.facebook.com/DomsWildThings, www.instagram.com/dom_monaghan_/?hl=en, www.nndb.com/people/832/000096544/
- Friend: Billy Boyd, Emilie de Ravin, Elijah Wood, Naveen Andrews, Orlando Bloom, Sean Astin
- Pets: Gizmo (Leaf-Mantis), Witchitar (Black Widow Spider), Blink (Albino Snake)
- Favorite People: John Lennon
- Favorite Bands: The Beatles
- Favorite Songs: Strawberry Fields Forever- The Beatles
In 2019, Dominic Monaghan Net Worth is $12 Million. Actor best known for his breakout role as the hobbit Merry in Lord of the Rings. He also starred as Charlie in Lost. His roles as Bolt in X-Men Orgins: Wolverine and Charlie Pace on Lost also contributed to his fame. He dated Lost co-star Evangeline Lilly from 2004 to 2009.
How Much is Dominic Monaghan Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Dominic Monaghan Net Worth 2019 is $12 Million. His passion for nature and the outdoors, including kayaking and hiking, has been reflected in his acting roles. He and Harold Perrineau ‘s characters were stranded on a beach during the television drama, Lost.