Dominique Wilkins Net Worth
Dominique Wilkins Net Worth 2019: Jacques Dominique Wilkins is an American retired professional basketball player who primarily played for the Atlanta Hawks of the National Basketball Association. Wilkins was a nine-time NBA All-Star, and is widely viewed as one of the best dunkers in NBA history, earning the nickname “The Human Highlight Film”.
- First Name: Jacques
- Middle Name: Dominique
- Last Name: Wilkins
- Full Name: Jacques Dominique Wilkins
- Alternative Name: Nique, The Human Highlight Film
- Age: 58 years
- Birthday: 12th January, 1960
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Height: 6′ 7″ (201 cm)
- Weight: 200lbs (91 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Washington in Washington, North Carolina
- University: University of Georgia
- Profession: retired American professional basketball player
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Forward, Guard
- NBA First Game Date: 29th October, 1982
- Draft: Utah Jazz, 1st round (3rd pick, 3rd overall), 1982 NBA Draft
- Hall of Fame: Inducted as Player in 2006
- Claim to Fame: 1982–1994 Atlanta Hawks
- Family Member: Danielle Wilkins (Daughter), Jacob Dominique Wilkins (Son), Chloe Wilkins (Daughter), Alysandra Wilkins (Daughter), Aiysha Wilkins (Daughter)
In 2019, Dominique Wilkins Net Worth is $14 Million. Known as “The Human Highlight Film,” he was a 9-time All-Star who led the NBA in scoring in 1986 and spent most of his career with the Atlanta Hawks. He divorced Nicole Berry in 2003 and married Robin Campbell Wilkins 3 years later. He has five children, Alysandra, Aiysha, Jacob, Chloe and Danielle, and his nephew Damien played in the NBA from 2004 to 2013.
How Much is Dominique Wilkins Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Dominique Wilkins Net Worth 2019 is $14 Million. He had legendary battles against Michael Jordan in the NBA Slam Dunk Content, and he came away with two victories. He and Spud Webb played together on the Hawks, and he was famously defeated in a Slam Dunk Competition by the much shorter Webb.