Don Felder Net Worth
Don Felder Net Worth 2019: Donald William Felder is an American musician and songwriter, best known for his work as a lead guitarist of the Eagles from 1974 until his dismissal in 2001.
- First Name: Don
- Middle Name: William
- Last Name: Felder
- Full Name: Donald William Felder
- Age: 70 years
- Birthday: 21st September, 1947
- Birthplace: Gainesville, Florida
- Height: 5′ 10½” (179 cm)
- Weight: 178lbs (81 kg)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Grey
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Other
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Musician, Songwriter, Record producer
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: the Eagles
- Music Genre (Text): Rock
- Year(s) Active: 1966–present
- Instrument (text): Guitar, vocals, pedal steel guitar, keyboards, mandolin, banjo, Slide guitar, slide guitar
- Associated Acts: Eagles
- Clothes Size: 8
- Shoe Size: 11
- Websites: www.donfelder.com, http://www.donfelder.com/
- Family Member: Leah Felder (daughter)
In 2019, Don Felder Net Worth is $60 Million. Songwriter and lead guitarist for the rock band The Eagles from 1974 to 1980 and again from 1994 to 2001. He has four children with his previous wife Susan Felder and he got remarried to Kathrin Nicholson.
How Much is Don Felder Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Don Felder Net Worth 2019 is $60 Million. He has released two solo albums, Airborne in 1983 and Road to Forever in 2012. He and The Eagles have opened for Neil Young .