Don Jazzy Net Worth
Don Jazzy Net Worth 2019: Michael Collins Ajereh, better known as Don Jazzy, is a Nigerian record producer, singer, songwriter, and entrepreneur. He co-founded the now defunct record label Mo’ Hits Records in 2004. Following the closure of the aforementioned record label, Don Jazzy set up Mavin Records on May 8, 2012.
- First Name: Don
- Last Name: Jazzy
- Age: 35 years
- Birthday: 26th November, 1982
- Birthplace: Umuahia, Abia state, Nigeria
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Nationality: Nigerian
- Profession: Singer, songwriter, record producer, entrepreneur
- Music Genre (Text): Pop, R&B, Afro pop, African hip hop
- Year(s) Active: 2002–Present, 2002 – present
- Record Label: Mo’ Hits Records, GOOD Music, Mavin Records
- Associated Acts: D’Banj, Kanye West, Dr SID, D’Prince, Wande Coal, Mo’ Hits Allstars, Ikechukwu, Tiwa Savage, Korede Bello, Di’Ja, Reekado Banks
- Websites: http://mavinrecords.com/
In 2019, Don Jazzy Net Worth is $10 Million. Award-winning Nigerian singer and music producer who founded the Marvin Records label in 2012 and released his solo LP, No Long Thing, in 2005. He grew up in Nigeria one of four siblings. His brother is singer D’Prince.
How Much is Don Jazzy Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Don Jazzy Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He was signed by Kanye West in 2011 as a producer for the GOOD Music label. He collaborated with rapper Jay-Z on “Lift Off.”