Don Mattingly Net Worth
Don Mattingly Net Worth 2019: Donald Arthur Mattingly is an American former professional baseball first baseman, coach and current manager of the Miami Marlins. Nicknamed “The Hit Man” and “Donnie Baseball”, he spent his entire 14-year career playing with the New York Yankees and later managed the Los Angeles Dodgers for five years.
- First Name: Donald
- Middle Name: Arthur
- Last Name: Mattingly
- Full Name: Donald Arthur Mattingly
- Alternative Name: Donnie Baseball
- Age: 56 years
- Birthday: 20th April, 1961
- Birthplace: Evansville, IN
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Weight: 175lbs (79 kg)
- Build: Average
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Reitz Memorial (Evansville, IN)
- Profession: Former Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: First Baseman, Outfielder
- Bats: Left
- Throws: Left
- MLB First Game Date: 8th September, 1982
- MLB Final Game Date: 1st October, 1995
- Draft: Drafted by the New York Yankees in the 19th round of the 1979 amateur draft.
- Claim to Fame: Former New York Yankee
In 2019, Don Mattingly Net Worth is $25 Million. 6-time All-Star first baseman who played all 14 seasons of his career with the New York Yankees. He won the 1984 American League Batting Title and the 1985 AL MVP Award. In 2011, he became manager of the Los Angeles Dodgers before managing the Miami Marlins in 2015. He had three children named Preston, Taylor and Jordon with his first wife Kim Sexton, whom he was married to from 1979 to 2007. He then married Lori Mattingly in 2010.
How Much is Don Mattingly Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Don Mattingly Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million. He won 9 Gold Glove Awards across his career. He appeared on several episodes of Jerry Seinfeld ‘s sitcom, Seinfeld.