Don Shula Net Worth
Don Shula Net Worth 2019: Donald Francis Shula is a former professional American football coach and player who is best known as the head coach of the Miami Dolphins, the team he led to two Super Bowl victories, and to the only perfect season in the history of the National Football League.
- First Name: Don
- Middle Name: Francis
- Last Name: Shula
- Full Name: Donald Francis Shula
- Age: 88 years
- Birthday: 4th January, 1930
- Birthplace: Grand River, Ohio
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Weight: 190lbs (86 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: John Carroll
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Dimeback
- Draft: Drafted by the Cleveland Browns in the 9th round (110th overall) of the 1951 NFL Draft.
- Hall of Fame: Inducted into Hall of Fame in 1997
In 2019, Don Shula Net Worth is $30 Million. Coach of the Miami Dolphins’ perfect 14-0 season and Super Bowl Championship in 1972. He had five children with his first wife, Dorothy Bartish.
How Much is Don Shula Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Don Shula Net Worth 2019 is $30 Million. He retired with the NFL head coaching record for most career wins. He and Dan Marino both had successful careers with the Miami Dolphins organization.