Donal Logue Net Worth
Donal Logue Net Worth 2019: Donal Francis Logue is a Canadian-American-Irish film and television actor, producer and writer. His roles include starring in the film The Tao of Steve, Sons of Anarchy, Vikings, the sitcom Grounded for Life, the television series Copper and the detective series Terriers.
- First Name: Donal
- Last Name: Logue
- Full Name: Donal Francis Logue
- Age: 51 years
- Birthday: 27th February, 1966
- Birthplace: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Red
- Distinctive Feature: Irish descent
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Canadian
- High School: Central Union High School, El Centro, CA (1984)
- University: Harvard
- Profession: Actor, director
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: The Tao of Steve, Vikings (2013)
- Talent Agency: United Talent Agency
- Websites: twitter.com/donallogue
- Father: Michael J. Logue (Catholic missionary)
- Mother: Elizabeth Logue (school teacher)
- Brother: Michael Logue
- Sister: Karina, Deirdre (Donal’s twin sister), Eileen
In 2019, Donal Logue Net Worth is $3 Million. Actor who has starred in popular roles on the series, Grounded for Life, The Tao of Steve and the short-lived, Terriers. He was also cast as Harvey Bullock on the Fox series Gotham. He had a former relationship with Kasey Walker and has two children.
How Much is Donal Logue Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Donal Logue Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. He was an avid soccer player for the LA team, Hollywood United. He played a supporting role in the 2000 movie The Patriot with Mel Gibson .