Donald Fagen Net Worth
Donald Fagen Net Worth 2019: Donald Jay Fagen is an American musician best known as the co-founder, lead singer and keyboardist of the band Steely Dan, formed in the early 70s. He has also released four albums as a solo artist, and in 2001 was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- First Name: Donald
- Last Name: Fagen
- Full Name: Donald Jay Fagen
- Alternative Name: Illinois Elohainu, Phonus Quaver, Harlan Post, Tristan Fabriani
- Age: 70 years
- Birthday: 1st January, 1948
- Birthplace: Passaic, New Jersey
- Height: 5′ 10½” (179 cm)
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Religion: Jewish
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Songwriter
- Claim to Fame: Leader of Steely Dan The nightfly
- Music Genre (Text): Rock, pop rock, jazz
- Music Genre: Pop, Pop/Rock
- Year(s) Active: 1971–present, 1965–present
- Music Style: Soft Rock, Contemporary Pop/Rock, Jazz-Rock, Jazz, Jazz Instrument, Piano Jazz
- Music Mood: Sophisticated, Wry, Literate, Witty, Ironic, Elegant, Cerebral, Quirky, Lush, Elaborate
- Instrument: Synthesizer, Keyboards, Vocals
- Instrument (text): Piano, organ, electric piano, various keyboard instruments, melodica, vocals, saxophone, Vocals, keyboards
- Record Label: ABC, MCA, Giant, Reprise, Warner Bros.
- Associated Acts: Jay & the Americans, Steely Dan, Dukes of September
- Websites: www.donaldfagen.com/, http://donaldfagen.com/, http://donaldfagen.com
In 2019, Donald Fagen Net Worth is $30 Million. Keyboardist and singer who fronted the rock band Steely Dan, the group that has released hit singles like “Rikki Don’t Lose That Number.” He married Libby Titus in 1993.
How Much is Donald Fagen Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Donald Fagen Net Worth 2019 is $30 Million. He had his greatest solo success with the Platinum-certified album, The Nightfly, in 1982. He was college friends with comedic actor Chevy Chase .