Donell Jones Net Worth
Donell Jones Net Worth 2019: Donell Quinn Jones is an American singer, songwriter and record producer. He is most notable for the hits “U Know What’s Up,” “Where I Wanna Be,” and his cover of Stevie Wonder’s “Knocks Me Off My Feet.” …
- First Name: Donell
- Last Name: Jones
- Age: 44 years
- Birthday: 22nd May, 1973
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter, Producer
- Profession: Soundtrack
- Music Genre (Text): R&B, Soul
- Music Genre: Pop, R&B
- Year(s) Active: 1993–present
- Music Style: Urban, Contemporary R&B, Adult Contemporary R&B
- Music Mood: Party/Celebratory, Summery, Stylish, Theatrical, Exuberant, Laid-Back/Mellow, Sensual, Poignant, Gentle, Sweet, Sentimental, Reflective, Producer
- Instrument: Vocals, Songwriter
- Record Label: Untouchables/LaFace(1995–2001), Arista (2002-2004), Jive (2004-2008), E1 (2010-present)
- Associated Acts: Eddie F., Lisa Lopes, Big Pun, R. Kelly, Tank
- Websites: www.myspace.com/donelljones, music.yahoo.com/ar-253304—Donell-Jones
In 2019, Donell Jones Net Worth is $500 Thousand. R&B singer who released the Platinum-selling album Where I Wanna Be in 1999. He recorded the single music for Love and Basketball called “I’ll Go.” He began a relationship with girlfriend Jasmine in 2007. He’s fathered five daughters.
How Much is Donell Jones Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Donell Jones Net Worth 2019 is $500 Thousand. He earned his first #1 R&B single with “U Know What’s Up” in 1999. He covered Stevie Wonder’s hit song, “Knocks Me Off My Feet,” in 1996.