Doug Collins Net Worth
Doug Collins Net Worth 2019: Douglas Allen Collins is an American politician and a United States Representative from Georgia’s 9th congressional district since 2013. Previously he was a state representative in the Georgia House of Representatives, representing the 27th district, which includes portions of Hall, Lumpkin, and White counties.
- First Name: Paul
- Middle Name: Douglas
- Last Name: Collins
- Full Name: Paul Douglas Collins
- Alternative Name: Doug
- Age: 66 years
- Birthday: 28th July, 1951
- Birthplace: Christopher, Illinois
- Height: 6′ 6″ (198 cm)
- Weight: 180lbs (82 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Hair C: Red
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Benton in Benton, Illinois
- University: Illinois State University
- Profession: Basketball Player, Coach
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Guard, Forward
- NBA First Game Date: 10th October, 1973
- Draft: Philadelphia 76ers, 1st round (1st pick, 1st overall), 1973 NBA Draft
- Claim to Fame: Chicago Bulls
In 2019, Doug Collins Net Worth is $5 Million. 4-time NBA All-Star guard/forward for the Philadelphia 76ers from 1973 to 1981, became an NBA coach after retirement; played for Team USA in the controversial gold medal game against the Soviet Union at the 1972 Munich Olympics. He had two children, Chris and Kelly, with his wife Kathy.
How Much is Doug Collins Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Doug Collins Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. In his first season as coach of the Philadelphia 76ers in 2010-11, the team knocked off the #1 seeded Chicago Bulls in the first round of the Eastern Conference Playoffs. After a string of playoff exits with the Chicago Bulls in the late 1980s, his assistant Phil Jackson replaced him as the team coach.