Glenn Howerton Net Worth
Glenn Howerton Net Worth 2019: Glenn Franklin Howerton III is an American actor, producer, and screenwriter. He is known for his roles as Dennis Reynolds in It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, for which he is also a writer and executive producer, and Jack Griffin in A.P. Bio, as well as the lead role in the short-lived sitcom That ’80s Show.
- First Name: Glenn
- Middle Name: Franklin
- Last Name: Howerton
- Full Name: Glenn Franklin Howerton III
- Age: 41 years
- Birthday: 13th April, 1976
- Birthplace: Japan
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Attended Baldwin Junior High School in Montgomery, Alabama, Jefferson Davis High School in 1994
- University: Juilliard with a B.F.A. in the Actor Training Program
- Profession: Actor, Producer, Writer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Serenity (2005)
- Year(s) Active: 2000–present
- Talent Agency: 3 Arts Entertainment
- Websites: twitter.com/glennhowerton, www.nndb.com/people/036/000346992/
In 2019, Glenn Howerton Net Worth is $20 Million. Writer and executive producer of the series It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia, a show in which he stars alongside Danny DeVito , Charlie Day , Rob McElhenney and Kaitlin Olson . He has also appeared in such films as Crank, The Strangers and Everything Must Go. He has two sons named Miles and Isley with wife, Jill Latiano .
How Much is Glenn Howerton Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Glenn Howerton Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He played the character Don Chumph in the first season of the FX series Fargo. He had a supporting role in the film Must Love Dogs with Diane Lane .