Glenn Shorrock Net Worth
Glenn Shorrock Net Worth 2019: Glenn Barrie Shorrock is an English-born Australian singer-songwriter. He was a founding member of pop groups The Twilights, Axiom, Little River Band, and post LRB spin-off trio Birtles Shorrock Goble, as well as being a solo performer.
- First Name: Glenn
- Last Name: Shorrock
- Alternative Name: André L’Escargot
- Age: 73 years
- Birthday: 30th June, 1944
- Birthplace: Chatham, Kent, United Kingdom
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Nationality: Australian
- Profession: Singer, songwriter,, radio presenter,, television presenter, actor
- Profession: Musician
- Music Genre (Text): Pop, rock, Rock, pop, soft rock
- Year(s) Active: 1962–present
- Record Label: MAM, Capitol, Mushroom, Liberation Blue
- Associated Acts: The Checkmates, The Twilights, Axiom, Esperanto, Little River Band, Birtles Shorrock Goble
- Websites: http://www.glennshorrock.com/
In 2019, Glenn Shorrock Net Worth is $10 Million. English pop singer who started his solo career after performing with The Twilights, Axiom, and the Little River Band. He moved from Kent, England to South Australian with his family at age ten.
How Much is Glenn Shorrock Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Glenn Shorrock Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. His song “Cool Change” was named one of the APRA Top 30 Australians songs of all time in 2001. He was inducted into the ARIA Hall of Fame in 1991, twelve years before John Farnham was inducted.