Gloria Trevi Net Worth
Gloria Trevi Net Worth 2019: Gloria Trevi is a Mexican singer-songwriter, dancer, actress, television hostess, music video director and businesswoman.
- First Name: Gloria
- Last Name: Trevi
- Full Name: Gloria de los Ángeles Treviño Ruiz
- Alternative Name: Gloria Trevi, La Trevi, Gloria de los Angeles Trevino
- Age: 49 years
- Birthday: 15th February, 1968
- Birthplace: Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: Mexican
- Profession: Singer-songwriter, writer, actress, TV hostess, music video director
- Profession: Singer
- Music Genre (Text): Rock, Pop, Alternative
- Music Genre: Latin
- Year(s) Active: 1989–present
- Record Label: Sony Music Ariola 1989–2004, Univision Music Group 2005–2008, Universal Music Group 2005–
- Websites: http://gloriatreviweboficial.com
In 2019, Gloria Trevi Net Worth is $40 Million. Singer-songwriter who has sold more than twenty million records and is known as the Supreme Diva of Mexican Pop. She married her second husband, Armando Gomez, after divorcing her former manager Sergio Andrade. She has two sons, Miguel and Angel, and a daughter, Ana.
How Much is Gloria Trevi Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Gloria Trevi Net Worth 2019 is $40 Million. She has released eight #1 Mexican singles since 1989, including “Todos Me Miran.” She performed the duet “Culpable o Inocente” with Jenni Rivera in 2008.