Gloria Vanderbilt Net Worth
Gloria Vanderbilt Net Worth 2019: Gloria Laura Vanderbilt is an American artist, author, actress, fashion designer, heiress, and socialite.
- First Name: Gloria
- Last Name: Vanderbilt
- Full Name: Gloria Laura Vanderbilt
- Alternative Name: Gloria Vanderbilt Cooper, Little Gloria, The Poor Little Rich Girl, Gloria Laura Vanderbilt
- Age: 93 years
- Birthday: 20th February, 1924
- Birthplace: New York, New York
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Hazel
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Protestant
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Convent of the Sacred Heart, New York, NY, Miss Porter`s School, Farmington, CT (1941)
- University: Art Students League, New York, NY
- Profession: Fashion designer, Author, Artist
- Profession: Designer
- Claim to Fame: The Vanderbilt family and the Gloria Vanderbilt fashion label
- Websites: www.gloria-vanderbilt.com, www.gloriavanderbiltfineart.com, www.nndb.com/people/971/000022905/
- Father: Reginald Vanderbilt
- Mother: Gloria Morgan Vanderbilt
- Sister: Cathleen Vanderbilt (Half-Sister)
- Family Member: Aurora Stokowski (Granddaughter) (Artist, Entrepreneur), Abra Stokowski (Granddaughter), Myles Stokowski (Grandson), Anderson Cooper (Son) (Journalist), Leopold Stanislaus “Stan” Stokowski (Son) (Businessman), Christopher Stokowski (Son) (Musician), Carter Cooper (Son) (Editor) (Deceased 1988)
- Friend: Carol Marcus Matthau, Nancy Reagan, Diane von Furstenberg, Kelly Ripa, Kathy Griffin, Nancy Biddle, Ralph Lauren, Truman Capote, Joyce Carol Oates, Amy Hempel, Aurelia Thierree, Judy Collins
- Favorite Foods: Chicken
- Favorite Cs: Brown, Pink
In 2019, Gloria Vanderbilt Net Worth is $200 Million. Vanderbilt family heiress who was successful in women’s apparel and cosmetics. She pioneered designer blue jeans. She had four sons across four marriages. She was first married to agent Pat DiCicco, then to conductor Leopold Stokowski , followed by director Sidney Lumet , and finally to author Wyatt Emory Cooper .
How Much is Gloria Vanderbilt Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Gloria Vanderbilt Net Worth 2019 is $200 Million. Her name was used for eight different fragrances over a 20-year period by cosmetics company L’Oreal. Her youngest son became the well-known CNN newsman Anderson Cooper .