Gordon Brown Net Worth
Gordon Brown Net Worth 2019: James Gordon Brown HFRSE is a British politician who was Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and Leader of the Labour Party from 2007 to 2010. He served as Chancellor of the Exchequer in the Blair Government from 1997 to 2007.
- First Name: James
- Middle Name: Gordon
- Last Name: Brown
- Full Name: James Gordon Brown
- Alternative Name: Prudence, The Iron Chancellor, The Prudent Chancellor
- Age: 66 years
- Birthday: 20th February, 1951
- Birthplace: Giffnock, Renfrewshire, Scotland
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Presbyterian
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Scottish
- University: University of Edinburgh (PhD, History)
- Profession: Politician
- Profession: Head of State
- Claim to Fame: Ex Prime Minister of UK and NI.
- Father: John Ebenezer Brown
- Mother: Jessie Elizabeth Souter Brown
In 2019, Gordon Brown Net Worth is $15 Million. British Labour Party politician who was the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and Leader of the Labour Party from 2007 until 2010. His tenure was marked by the recession of 2008 and its global consequences. His father was John Ebenezer Brown, a minister of the Church of Scotland.
How Much is Gordon Brown Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Gordon Brown Net Worth 2019 is $15 Million. He oversaw the Labour Party’s loss of 91 seats in the House of Commons in the 2010 general election, the party’s biggest loss of seats in a single general election since 1931. In July 2012, he was named by Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon as a United Nations Special Envoy on Global Education.