Gordon Gano Net Worth
Gordon Gano Net Worth 2019: Gordon James Gano is an American musician. He is best known for being the singer, guitarist and songwriter of American folk punk band Violent Femmes.
- First Name: Gordon
- Last Name: Gano
- Age: 54 years
- Birthday: 7th June, 1963
- Birthplace: Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.
- Height: 5′ 4″ (163 cm)
- Zodiac Sign: Gemini
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Musician, actor
- Music Genre (Text): Alternative rock, post-punk
- Year(s) Active: 1980–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar, violin
- Record Label: Slash Records, Reprise, Elektra, Mushroom, Beyond, Yep Roc
In 2019, Gordon Gano Net Worth is $2 Million. Musician who is the singer, guitarist, and songwriter for the alternative rock band Violent Femmes, the group known for songs like “Blister in the Sun.” He was born in Connecticut but grew up in Wisconsin.
How Much is Gordon Gano Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Gordon Gano Net Worth 2019 is $2 Million. His band’s music has appeared in many mainstream outlets, including in an episode of the TV series How I Met Your Mother. He was mentioned in the novel The Time Traveler’s Wife, which was adapted for the silver screen and starred Rachel McAdams .