Gordon Ramsay Net Worth
Gordon Ramsay Net Worth 2019: Gordon James Ramsay Jr. OBE is a British chef, restaurateur, author and television personality. Born in Scotland and raised in Stratford-upon-Avon, Ramsay’s restaurants have been awarded 16 Michelin stars in total and currently hold a total of 7.
- First Name: Gordon
- Middle Name: James
- Last Name: Ramsay
- Full Name: Gordon James Ramsay
- Age: 51 years
- Birthday: 8th November, 1966
- Birthplace: Johnstone, Scotland, UK
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Blue
- Hair C: Blonde
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Protestant
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- University: Catering College
- Profession: Celebrity Chef, Reality TV
- Profession: Chef
- Claim to Fame: Kitchen Nightmares, Hell’s Kitchen
- Websites: gordonramsay.com, http://www.gordonramsay.com/, Culinary career
- Friend: Joe Bastianich, Graham Elliot
In 2019, Gordon Ramsay Net Worth is $190 Million. Scottish chef and television personality who became notorious for his critical and oftentimes belittling demeanor on the ITV series Hell’s Kitchen. He married Tana Ramsay in 1996. He has three daughters named Megan , Holly and Matilda and a son named Jack .
How Much is Gordon Ramsay Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Gordon Ramsay Net Worth 2019 is $190 Million. He left his commis chef position at Wroxton House Hotel in the 1980s after having an affair with the owner’s wife. He appeared on the TV series The Big Fish Fight with fellow chef Jamie Oliver .