Grady Sizemore Net Worth
Grady Sizemore Net Worth 2019: Grady Sizemore is an American former professional baseball outfielder. He played in Major League Baseball for the Cleveland Indians from 2004 through 2011, but did not play in the majors for the following two years after back and knee injuries.
- First Name: Gradius
- Last Name: Sizemore
- Full Name: Gradius Sizemore III
- Age: 35 years
- Birthday: 2nd August, 1982
- Birthplace: Seattle, Washington
- Height: 6′ 2″ (188 cm)
- Weight: 200lbs (91 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Hazel
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Cascade (Everett, WA)
- University: University of Washington
- Profession: Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Centerfielder
- Bats: Left
- Throws: Left
- MLB First Game Date: 21st July, 2004
- Draft: Drafted by the Montreal Expos in the 3rd round of the 2000 amateur draft.
- Claim to Fame: Cleveland Indians
In 2019, Grady Sizemore Net Worth is $13 Million. 3-time MLB All-Star outfielder who played for the Cleveland Indians from 2004 to 2011. He was born in Seattle, Washington.
How Much is Grady Sizemore Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Grady Sizemore Net Worth 2019 is $13 Million. A series of injuries stunted his career right in the middle of his prime. In 2005, he joined Roberto Alomar as the only players in Indians franchise history to record 20 doubles, 10 triples, 20 home runs and 20 stolen bases in the same season.