Greg Cipes Net Worth
Greg Cipes Net Worth 2019: Gregory Michael Cipes is an American actor. He was a cast member in the reality television program twentyfourseven, and had recurring roles in MDs and Peacemakers. His most notable roles have been voicing in cartoons.
- First Name: Greg
- Last Name: Cipes
- Full Name: Gregory Michael Cipes
- Age: 38 years
- Birthday: 4th January, 1980
- Birthplace: Coral Springs, Florida, U.S.
- Height: 5′ 9″ (175 cm)
- Weight: 145lbs (66 kg)
- Build: Slim
- Eye C: Green
- Hair C: Blonde
- Distinctive Feature: Large Tattoo of a Raven on right side of upper chest
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Actor, Singer, Musician, Songwriter, Voice Actor and Professional Surfer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (2013)
- Year(s) Active: 1998–present
- Talent Agency: CESD Talent Agency
- Websites: twitter.com/gregcipes, gregcipes.com/, instagram.com/gregcipes, www.behindthevoiceactors.com/Greg-Cipes/, myspace.com/cipesandthepeople, http://www.gregcipes.com/
In 2019, Greg Cipes Net Worth is $3 Million. Talented voice actor who has brought life to animated characters on Teen Titans Go and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, as well as the superhero cartoon Ben 10 . He was born to Robin Mrasek and Geoff Cipes and is an only child.
How Much is Greg Cipes Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Greg Cipes Net Worth 2019 is $3 Million. He has had television roles on Ghost Whisperer , General Hospital and One on One. He had a supporting role in Fast & Furious opposite Vin Diesel in 2009.