Greg Ellis Net Worth
Greg Ellis Net Worth 2019: Greg Ellis is an English actor and voice actor best known for his role as Lieutenant Commander Theodore Groves in Disney’s Pirates of the Caribbean film series and Michael Amador in 24 as well as voice-over work in over 100 video games titles.
- First Name: Gregory
- Middle Name: Lemont
- Last Name: Ellis
- Full Name: Gregory Lemont Ellis
- Alternative Name: Gregory Lemont Ellis, Greg Ellis
- Age: 42 years
- Birthday: 14th August, 1975
- Birthplace: Wendell, North Carolina USA
- Height: 6′ 6″ (198 cm)
- Weight: 271lbs (123 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Leo
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- University: North Carolina
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Defensive End
- Draft: Drafted by the Dallas Cowboys in the 1st round (8th overall) of the 1998 NFL Draft.
In 2019, Greg Ellis Net Worth is $12 Million. He portrayed Chief Engineer Olsen in the 2009 Star Trek film and played memorable roles in 24 and the Pirates of the Caribbean film series. His television credits include The X-Files, Nip-Tuck, and Trust Me. He was born in Wigan, Lancashire in England.
How Much is Greg Ellis Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Greg Ellis Net Worth 2019 is $12 Million. In addition to his on-screen roles, he provided the voices for characters in many popular videos, including Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII (as Cait Sith), and Tomb Raider: Legend (as Alister Fletcher). Among his honors, he was invited to perform before Queen Elizabeth at Saint Paul’s Cathedral.