Greg Maddux Net Worth
Greg Maddux Net Worth 2019: Gregory Alan Maddux is an American former Major League Baseball pitcher. Maddux is best known for his accomplishments while playing for the Atlanta Braves and the Chicago Cubs. With the Braves, he won the 1995 World Series over the Cleveland Indians.
- First Name: Gregory
- Middle Name: Alan
- Last Name: Maddux
- Full Name: Gregory Alan Maddux
- Alternative Name: Mad Dog, The Professor
- Age: 51 years
- Birthday: 14th April, 1966
- Birthplace: San Angelo, TX
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Weight: 170lbs (77 kg)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Zodiac Sign: Aries
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Valley (Las Vegas, NV)
- Profession: Former Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Pitcher
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 3rd September, 1986
- MLB Final Game Date: 27th September, 2008
- Draft: Drafted by the Chicago Cubs in the 2nd round of the 1984 amateur draft.
In 2019, Greg Maddux Net Worth is $70 Million. An 8-time All-Star pitcher known as Mad Dog and The Professor, he helped lead the Atlanta Braves to a World Series Championship in 1995. Throughout his career, he won 355 games and struck out 3,371 batters while posting a 3.16 career ERA. He married Kathy Maddux and he has a daughter, Amanda, and a son, Chase.
How Much is Greg Maddux Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Greg Maddux Net Worth 2019 is $70 Million. He became the first pitcher in MLB history to win the Cy Young Award four times in a row, from 1992 to 1995. He and Tom Glavine became a dominant one-two pitching combination on the Braves for a number of years.