Greg Oden Net Worth
Greg Oden Net Worth 2019: Gregory Wayne Oden Jr. is an American former professional basketball player. Oden, a 7 ft 0 in, 273-pound center, played college basketball at Ohio State University for one season, during which the team was the Big Ten Champion and the tournament runner-up in the NCAA Men’s Division I Basketball Championship.
- First Name: Greg
- Middle Name: Wayne
- Last Name: Oden
- Full Name: Gregory Wayne Oden, Jr.
- Age: 29 years
- Birthday: 22nd January, 1988
- Birthplace: Buffalo, New York
- Height: 7′ 0″ (213 cm)
- Weight: 250lbs (113 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Black
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Lawrence North in Indianapolis, Indiana
- University: Ohio State University
- Profession: Basketball
- Basketball Position: Center
- NBA First Game Date: 28th October, 2008
- Draft: Portland Trail Blazers, 1st round (1st pick, 1st overall), 2007 NBA Draft
In 2019, Greg Oden Net Worth is $15 Million. Notorious NBA flop who was drafted first overall by the Portland Trail Blazers in 2007, ahead of superstar Kevin Durant . He is considered one of the worst draft picks in NBA history and announced his retirement in 2016. His younger brother Anthony played offensive line at the University of Arkansas.
How Much is Greg Oden Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Greg Oden Net Worth 2019 is $15 Million. A multitude of injuries hampered his career early on and after being released by Portland he was signed by the Miami Heat in 2013. He was teammates with point guard Mike Conley at Ohio State.