Greg Phillinganes Net Worth
Greg Phillinganes Net Worth 2019: Gregory Arthur “Greg” Phillinganes is an American keyboardist, singer-songwriter, and musical director based in Los Angeles, California, U.S. A prolific session musician, Phillinganes has contributed the role of keyboards to numerous albums representing a broad array of artists and genres.
- First Name: Greg
- Last Name: Phillinganes
- Age: 61 years
- Birthday: 12th May, 1956
- Birthplace: Detroit, Michigan
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Nationality: American
- Profession: Musician, songwriter
- Profession: Musician
- Music Genre (Text): Pop rock, progressive rock, R&B
- Instrument (text): Keyboards, synthesizer, analog synthesizer, programming, vocals
- Associated Acts: Stevie Wonder, The Jacksons, Michael Jackson, Toto, Eric Clapton, Quincy Jones
In 2019, Greg Phillinganes Net Worth is $10 Million. American musician best known as a session keyboardist for artists like Stevie Wonder and Aretha Franklin . As a solo artist, he has penned successful singles like “Baby, I Do Love You.” He married a woman named Carla.
How Much is Greg Phillinganes Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Greg Phillinganes Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He was the musical director for Michael Jackson on the King of Pop’s world tours for Bad and Dangerous. He worked with Toto’s Joseph Williams on the band’s 2006 album Falling In Between.