Gregory Nicotero Net Worth
Gregory Nicotero Net Worth 2019: Gregory Nicotero is an American special make-up effects creator, television producer, and director. His first major job in special effects makeup was on the George A. Romero film Day of the Dead, under the tutelage of Romero and make-up effects veteran Tom Savini.
- First Name: Gregory
- Last Name: Nicotero
- Full Name: Gregory Nicotero
- Age: 54 years
- Birthday: 15th March, 1963
- Birthplace: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Distinctive Feature: Long hair
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: Sewickley Academy Class of 1981
- Profession: Make-Up Artist, Special Effects
- Profession: Make-Up Artist
- Claim to Fame: Land of the Dead (2005)
- Talent Agency: KNB EFX GROUP inc., Generate Management
- Websites: http://www.knbefxgroup.com/mainpage.html, www.knbefxgroup.com/
In 2019, Gregory Nicotero Net Worth is $8 Million. Special effects creator, director, make-up artist, and actor who worked on the hit AMC TV series The Walking Dead. He first gained notoriety for his special effects makeup on the 1985 film Day of the Dead. His parents raised him in Pennsylvania. He married Shari Nicotero.
How Much is Gregory Nicotero Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Gregory Nicotero Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million. His special effects company KNB Efx Group won an Emmy for their work on the 2000 miniseries Frank Herbert’s Dune and an Oscar for make-up effects in The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe. He worked on the film The Man with the Iron Fists starring Russell Crowe .