Grigor Dimitrov Net Worth
Grigor Dimitrov Net Worth 2019: Grigor Dimitrov is a Bulgarian professional tennis player. His career-high ATP singles ranking is world No. 3, which he achieved in November 2017 after winning the 2017 ATP Finals.
- First Name: Grigor
- Last Name: Dimitrov
- Full Name: Grigor Dimitrov
- Age: 26 years
- Birthday: 16th May, 1991
- Birthplace: Haskovo, Bulgaria
- Height: 6′ 3″ (191 cm)
- Weight: 176lbs (80 kg)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Taurus
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Eastern Orthodox
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: Bulgarian
- Profession: Pro Tennis Player
- Profession: Tennis
- Claim to Fame: Grigor was the youngest player to finish in the ATP Top 125 at a year-end best ATP 106
- Year(s) Active: 2008 – present
- Websites: www.grigor-dimitrov.com/, www.daviscup.com/en/players/player/profile.aspx?playerid=100063887, www.atpworldtour.com/Tennis/Players/D875.aspx, twitter.com/GrigorDimitrov, www.facebook.com/grigordimitrovtennis, www.grigordimitrov.org/
- Friend: Serena Williams
In 2019, Grigor Dimitrov Net Worth is $8 Million. Bulgaria’s most successful men’s tennis player, he’s the first Bulgarian to earn a top 10 ranking and the first to earn more than $1 million in his career. He first broke into the top 10 in 2014. In 2015, he began a relationship with Nicole Scherzinger . He was previously linked to top ranked female tennis player Maria Sharapova .
How Much is Grigor Dimitrov Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Grigor Dimitrov Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million. He was a Junior Wimbledon and US Open champion in 2008. He was the world number 1 as a junior player. He was defeated by Marin Cilic in the first round of singles play at the 2016 Olympic Games.