Gurdas Maan Net Worth
Gurdas Maan Net Worth 2019: Gurdas Maan is an Indian singer, songwriter, choreographer and actor mainly associated with Punjabi music and films. He is considered one of the most notable figures in Punjabi music. He was born in Giddarbaha village of Punjab and gained national attention in 1980 with the song “Dil Da Mamla Hai”.
- First Name: Gurdas
- Last Name: Maan
- Age: 61 years
- Birthday: 4th January, 1957
- Birthplace: Giddarbaha, Muktsar, Punjab, India
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Nationality: Indian
- Profession: Singer-songwriter, Actor, Musician
- Profession: Singer
- Music Genre (Text): Folk, Bhangra
- Year(s) Active: 1980 – present, 1980–present
- Associated Acts: Manjeet Maan (wife), Surjit Bindrakhia, Mangi Mahal, Sukshinder Shinda, Abrar-Ul-Haq, Tru-Skool K. S. Makhan, Kaos Productions & Jaidev Kumar
- Websites: http://www.gurdasmaan.com, http://www.YouTube.com/GurdasMaan
In 2019, Gurdas Maan Net Worth is $50 Million. Singer and occasional actor, best known for his 1980 hit “Dil Da Mamla Hai.” He is considered one of the leading figures of Punjabi music, having released more than three hundred songs over the course of his career. He has also appeared in feature films, including Shaheed Udham Singh and Dil Vil Pyaar Vyaar. His wife Manjeet Maan started a film production company, Sai Productions, in Mumbai. He has a son named Gurikk Maan.
How Much is Gurdas Maan Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Gurdas Maan Net Worth 2019 is $50 Million. He has been at the forefront of Punjabi entertainment for more than three decades. He has mentioned in interviews that he is an avid fan of Alex Ferguson’s Manchester United team.