Gustavo Dudamel Net Worth
Gustavo Dudamel Net Worth 2019: Gustavo Adolfo Dudamel Ramírez is a Venezuelan conductor and violinist. He is the music director of the Orquesta Sinfónica Simón Bolívar and the Los Angeles Philharmonic.
- First Name: Gustavo
- Last Name: Dudamel
- Full Name: Gustavo Adolfo Dudamel Ramírez
- Alternative Name: Gustavo Dudamel
- Age: 36 years
- Birthday: 26th January, 1981
- Birthplace: Barquisimeto, Lara, Venezuela
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: Venezuelan
- Profession: Composer, conductor
- Profession: Conductor
- Claim to Fame: The Orquesta Sinfónica Simón Bolívar, The Los Angeles Philharmonic.
- Music Genre (Text): Classical
- Year(s) Active: 1999–present
- Instrument (text): Violin
- Associated Acts: Simon Bolivar Youth Orchestra, Los Angeles Philharmonic, Gothenburg Symphony Orchestra
- Websites: http://www.gustavodudamel.com
In 2019, Gustavo Dudamel Net Worth is $8 Million. Venezuelan classical composer who became the music director for the Los Angeles Philharmonic in 2009. He was also the music director for the Orquesta Sinfónica Simón Bolívar. He was born to a trombonist and a voice teacher. He married Eloisa Maturen in 2006. The couple had a son named Martin.
How Much is Gustavo Dudamel Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Gustavo Dudamel Net Worth 2019 is $8 Million. He earned a Best Orchestral Performance Grammy Award in 2012 for Brahms Symphony No.4. He carried on the legacy of such great musicians as Larry Bunker when he became conductor of the Los Angeles Philharmonic.