Guthrie Govan Net Worth
Guthrie Govan Net Worth 2019: Guthrie Govan is an English guitarist and guitar teacher, known for his work with the bands The Aristocrats, Asia, GPS, The Young Punx and The Fellowship, as well as his solo project Erotic Cakes. More recently, he has collaborated with Steven Wilson and Hans Zimmer.
- First Name: Guthrie
- Last Name: Govan
- Age: 46 years
- Birthday: 27th December, 1971
- Birthplace: Chelmsford, Essex
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Light
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- Profession: Guitarist, Instructor
- Profession: Musician
- Claim to Fame: Guitar Techniques Magazine
- Music Genre (Text): Jazz fusion, Rock, Blues, Progressive Rock, Funk, Country, Bluegrass, Heavy Metal, rock, blues, progressive rock, funk, country, bluegrass, hard rock, heavy metal, blues rock
- Year(s) Active: 1991–present
- Instrument (text): Guitar, Fretless Guitar, fretless guitar
- Record Label: Cornford
- Associated Acts: Erotic Cakes, Young Punx, Yiorgos Fakanas, The Fellowship, Gps, Asia, Dizzee Rascal, The Aristocrats, Periphery, Steven Wilson, GPS
- Websites: http://www.facebook.com/guthriegovanofficial
In 2019, Guthrie Govan Net Worth is $6 Million. English guitarist who has played for The Aristocrats and Asia, as well as Docker’s Guild and GPS. He was encouraged by his father to play the guitar. He has a brother named Seth.
How Much is Guthrie Govan Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Guthrie Govan Net Worth 2019 is $6 Million. He was nominated as Guitarist of the Year in 1993 by Guitarist Magazine. He considers Jimi Hendrix one of his most significant influences.