Guy Fieri Net Worth
Guy Fieri Net Worth 2019: Guy Ramsay Fieri is an American restaurateur, author, game show host, and an Emmy Award winning television personality. He co-owns three restaurants in California, licenses his name to restaurants in New York City and Las Vegas, Nevada, and is known for his television series on the Food Network.
- First Name: Guy
- Middle Name: Ramsay
- Last Name: Fieri
- Full Name: Guy Ramsay Ferry
- Alternative Name: Guido
- Age: 49 years
- Birthday: 22nd January, 1968
- Birthplace: Columbus, Ohio, USA
- Height: 5′ 10″ (178 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Dyed Blonde
- Distinctive Feature: Bleached spiky hair, Tattoo on his arm-Botticelli’s Venus with “Namaste” written above it, Multiple tattoos on both arms
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- University: University of Nevada, Las Vegas for a BA in Hospitality Management
- Profession: Chef, Television Personality
- Profession: Chef
- Claim to Fame: Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
- Talent Agency: Celebrity Talent International, Celebrity Chef Network, PFP Sports & Celebrity Talent Agency
- Brand Endorsement: (2008) TV commercial: TGI Friday’s restaurants., (2010) TV commercial: AFLAC Insurance., (2012) Print ads: Kraft Foods’ Ritz, Triscuit & Wheat Thins crackers as part of their “Game Day Party” Super Bowl promotion., (2012) Print ads: Guy’s Signature Sauces & Salsas., (2013) TV commercial: Rolaids antacid tablets., (2013) Print ads: Rolaids antacid tablets.
- Websites: www.guyfieri.com/, www.facebook.com/GuyFieri, twitter.com/#!/GuyFieri, www.foodnetwork.com/chefs/guy-fieri/bio.html, www.biography.com/people/guy-fieri-20688753
In 2019, Guy Fieri Net Worth is $20 Million. Television personality, author, game show host, and chef who became the face of the Food Network in 2010. He married Lori Fieri in 1995. The couple has two sons named Hunter and Ryder .
How Much is Guy Fieri Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Guy Fieri Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He became known for driving his red Camaro across America for his show Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives, which takes viewers on a tour of America’s less-celebrated restaurants. Like Rachael Ray , he became well-known for his TV series on the Food Network.