Guy Sebastian Net Worth
Guy Sebastian Net Worth 2019: Guy Theodore Sebastian is an Australian singer and songwriter who was the winner of the first Australian Idol in 2003, and a judge on Australia’s The X Factor from 2010 to 2012 and then again in 2015 and 2016. He represented Australia at the 2015 Eurovision Song Contest, finishing in 5th place.
- First Name: Guy
- Last Name: Sebastian
- Age: 36 years
- Birthday: 26th October, 1981
- Birthplace: Klang, Selangor, Malaysia
- Height: 5′ 9½” (177 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Green
- Hair C: Black
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Nationality: Australian
- High School: King`s Baptist Grammar School, Paradise Community Church
- Profession: Singer, Songwriter
- Profession: Songwriter
- Claim to Fame: Australian Idol 2003
- Music Genre (Text): Soul, R&B, pop, gospel
- Year(s) Active: 2003–present
- Instrument (text): Vocals, guitar, piano/keyboards, drums
- Record Label: Sony Music Australia, The Cherry Party, RAL, RCA
- Associated Acts: Steve Cropper, The MGs, Lupe Fiasco, David Ryan Harris, Planetshakers
- Websites: http://guysebastian.com.au
In 2019, Guy Sebastian Net Worth is $10 Million. Australian R&B singer who won the first season of Australian Idol in 2003 and also judges the The X Factor Australia . He married Jules Egan in 2008. He and Jules have two sons, Hudson and Archer. His brother Chris is also a singer.
How Much is Guy Sebastian Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Guy Sebastian Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. He has released six consecutive Platinum-certified Australian albums and six #1 singles. He was assisted by guest Alicia Keys while judging the 2012 season of The X Factor.