Hakeem Nicks Net Worth
Hakeem Nicks Net Worth 2019: Hakeem Amir Nicks is a former American football wide receiver. He played college football at North Carolina, and was drafted by the New York Giants in the first round of the 2009 NFL Draft. Nicks has also played for the Indianapolis Colts.
- First Name: Hakeem
- Last Name: Nicks
- Full Name: Hakeem Nicks
- Age: 30 years
- Birthday: 14th January, 1988
- Birthplace: Charlotte, North Carolina
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Weight: 208lbs (94 kg)
- Build: Bodybuilder
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: American
- High School: Charlotte Independence
- University: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Profession: Wide receiver
- Profession: Football (American)
- American Football Position: Wide Receiver
- Draft: Drafted by the New York Giants in the 1st round (29th overall) of the 2009 NFL Draft.
- Claim to Fame: Giants
In 2019, Hakeem Nicks Net Worth is $6 Million. Explosive NFL wide receiver who began his career with the New York Giants in 2009. He signed with Indianapolis Colts in 2014 after a few injury-plagued years on the Giants. His parents are Robert Nicks, Jr. and Lisa Mason. He got engaged to model Ariel Meredith in 2014. The two welcomed a son named Amir in 2015.
How Much is Hakeem Nicks Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Hakeem Nicks Net Worth 2019 is $6 Million. He set the record for receptions at the University of North Carolina. He won Superbowl XLVI with Eli Manning as his quarterback.