Hal Holbrook Net Worth
Hal Holbrook Net Worth 2019: Harold Rowe Holbrook Jr. is an American actor, television director and writer. He first received critical acclaim in 1954 for a one-man stage show he developed, Mark Twain Tonight, while studying at Denison University, performing as Mark Twain.
- First Name: Hal
- Last Name: Holbrook
- Full Name: Harold Rowe Holbrook Jr.
- Age: 92 years
- Birthday: 17th February, 1925
- Birthplace: Cleveland, Ohio, United States
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Build: Average
- Hair C: Grey
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Culver Military Academy, Culver, Indiana, United States (1942)
- University: Denison University, Granville, Ohio, United States (1948)
- Profession: Actor.
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Mark Twain In Mark Twain Tonight (1967), Henry Northup In Creepshow (1982).
- Year(s) Active: 1954–present
- Father: Harold Rowe Holbrook Sr.
- Mother: Aileen (Davenport) Holbrook (A Vaudeville Dancer.)
In 2019, Hal Holbrook Net Worth is $5 Million. Actor who became famous for his one-man show, Mark Twain Tonight, and for his title role in the Lincoln television series of the mid-1970s. He also appeared on such television programs as Pueblo and The Bold Ones: The Senator. He had a twenty-year marriage to Ruby Holbrook and a thirteen-year marriage to Carol Eve Rossen. He married Designing Women actress Dixie Carter in 1984.
How Much is Hal Holbrook Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Hal Holbrook Net Worth 2019 is $5 Million. He was nominated for an Academy Award for his work in Into the Wild. He and Val Kilmer both created one-man shows based on the life of Mark Twain .