Hank Aaron Net Worth
Hank Aaron Net Worth 2019: Henry Louis Aaron, nicknamed “Hammer” or “Hammerin’ Hank”, is a retired American Major League Baseball right fielder who serves as the senior vice president of the Atlanta Braves.
- First Name: Henry
- Middle Name: Louis
- Last Name: Aaron
- Full Name: Henry Louis Aaron
- Alternative Name: Hammer, Hammerin’ Hank, Bad Henry, Henry Aaron
- Age: 83 years
- Birthday: 5th February, 1934
- Birthplace: Mobile, AL
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Weight: 180lbs (82 kg)
- Zodiac Sign: Aquarius
- Nationality: American
- High School: Allen Institute (Mobile, AL)
- Profession: Former Major League Baseball Player
- Profession: Baseball
- Baseball Position: Rightfielder, First Baseman
- Bats: Right
- Throws: Right
- MLB First Game Date: 13th April, 1954
- MLB Final Game Date: 3rd October, 1976
- Hall of Fame: Inducted into the Hall of Fame by BBWAA as Player in 1982 (406/415 ballots).
In 2019, Hank Aaron Net Worth is $25 Million. Legendary right fielder known as the Hammer who set an MLB record with 755 career home runs, breaking Babe Ruth ‘s record of 714 in 1974. He was a 25-time All-Star, 4-time National League home run champion, 2-time National League batting champion, and 1-time National League MVP over the course of his 23-year career, which was spent with the Milwaukee and Atlanta Braves and the Milwaukee Brewers. He married Barbara Lucas on October 6, 1953. After they divorced, he married Billye Aaron in 1973. He has six children: Ceci, Gary, Lary, Dorinda, Gaile, and Hank Jr.
How Much is Hank Aaron Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Hank Aaron Net Worth 2019 is $25 Million. He turned down several college football scholarships so that he could try out for professional baseball. Although Barry Bonds would hit his 756th career home run in 2007, and finish his career with 762, his claim to the all-time home run record has been marred by the steroid allegations that surrounded his career.