Hans Zimmer Net Worth
Hans Zimmer Net Worth 2019: Hans Florian Zimmer is a German film score composer and record producer. Since the 1980s, he has composed music for over 150 films.
- First Name: Hans
- Last Name: Zimmer
- Full Name: Hans Florian Zimmer
- Age: 60 years
- Birthday: 12th September, 1957
- Birthplace: Frankfurt/Main
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Virgo
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: German
- Profession: Film composer, video game composer, music producer
- Profession: Composer
- Claim to Fame: Lion King, Pearl Harbor, Gladiator
- Music Genre (Text): Soundtrack
- Music Genre: Stage & Screen, Uplifting
- Year(s) Active: 1977–present
- Music Style: Stage & Screen, Film Music, Original Score, Classical, Adult Alternative, Soundtracks
- Music Mood: Theatrical, Ambitious, Lively, Atmospheric, Sophisticated, Complex, Wistful, Elegant, Stylish, Amiable/Good-Natured, Reflective, Dramatic, Uplifting, Brooding, Melancholy, Happy
- Instrument (text): Piano, keyboard, synthesizer, guitar
- Record Label: Remote Control Productions
- Websites: www.hans-zimmer.com/, www.hanszimmer.com/, www.myspace.com/hanszimmermusic, www.facebook.com/pages/Hans-Zimmer/7170054127, http://www.hanszimmer.com, http://hanszimmer.com
In 2019, Hans Zimmer Net Worth is $200 Million. Film composer known for his work in more than 150 films, including the Lion King. He’s also known for having a lengthy collaboration with filmmaker Christopher Nolan , working on Inception and The Dark Knight trilogy. He was married to Vicki Carolin from 1982 to 1992. He then married Suzanne Zimmer. He has two daughters, Zoe and Brigitte, and a son, Jake.
How Much is Hans Zimmer Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Hans Zimmer Net Worth 2019 is $200 Million. He received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in December 2010, which he dedicated to his just-deceased publicist and friend Ronni Chasen . He composed the musical score for “The Gladiator,” starring Russell Crowe .