Harrison Smith Net Worth
Harrison Smith Net Worth 2019: Harrison Smith is an American football safety for the Minnesota Vikings of the National Football League. He was drafted in the first round, 29th overall of the 2012 NFL Draft. He played college football for Notre Dame.
In 2017, Smith was graded the best player in the NFL by Pro Football Focus.
- First Name: Harrison
- Middle Name: J.
- Last Name: Ford
- Full Name: Harrison Ford
- Alternative Name: Jethro the Bus Driver, Harrison J. Ford, Harry
- Age: 75 years
- Birthday: 13th July, 1942
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Height: 6′ 1″ (185 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Hazel
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Distinctive Feature: Scar On Chin (The Scar From His Seat Belt Injury Happened In 1968.), He has a pierced left ear
- Zodiac Sign: Cancer
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Agnostic
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Maine East High School, Park Ridge, Illinois, United States (1960)
- University: Ripon College, Ripon, Wisconsin, United States (Dropped Out)
- Profession: Actor, Producer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Han Solo on Star Wars series, Indiana Jones in Riders of the Lost Ark and Indiana Jones movies series.
- Year(s) Active: 1966–present
- Talent Agency: Celebrity Talent International, United Talent Agency
- Brand Endorsement: TV commercial (voice): Earthshare (2000), TV commercial: Conservation International (2003), TV commercial: Lancia Lybra (1999), Print ad: Multiple Sclerosis Society, 2003., TV commercial: “The Places You’ll Go” Super Bowl XL for ABC., TV commercial: Kirin lager beer (Japan), Print ad: City Harvest (New York), TV commercial for General Aviation, (2011) Print ads, along with son Ben Ford, for the charitable ideas website www.CreateTheGood.org., (2011) Print ads for America’s Dairy Processor’s “Got milk?” milk mustache campaign., (2011) TV commercial: Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception (2011) (VG)
- Websites: www.harrisonfordweb.com/, www.nndb.com/people/812/000022746/, www.biography.com/people/harrison-ford-9298701
- Father: Christopher Ford (Tuesday November 20,1906- Wednesday February 10,1999). (Aged 92) (Was An Advertising Executive And A Former Actor.), born John William Ford; 1906-1999)
- Mother: Dorothy Nidelman (née Dora Nidelman (Wednesday October 17, 1917-Present) Was A Homemaker And Former Radio Actress.)
- Brother: Terence Ford (Saturday April 21,1945- Present.)
- Favorite Songs: On The Edge (Patrick Rondat)
In 2019, Harrison Smith Net Worth is $20 Million. Star lineman of the University of Notre Dame was drafted by the Minnesota Vikings in the second round of the 2012 NFL Draft. He was born in Augusta, Georgia.
How Much is Harrison Smith Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Harrison Smith Net Worth 2019 is $20 Million. He proved an excitable player his first year with the Vikings, getting thrown out of a game for arguing with an official, and earning a stiff fine after a horse-collar tackle. His horse-collar tackle came against fellow rookie Robert Griffin III in 2012.