Harry Belafonte Net Worth
Harry Belafonte Net Worth 2019: Harry Belafonte is an American singer, songwriter, activist and actor. One of the most successful Jamaican-American pop stars in history, he was dubbed the “King of Calypso” for popularizing the Caribbean musical style with an international audience in the 1950s.
- First Name: Harry
- Last Name: Belafonte
- Full Name: Harold George Belafonte
- Age: 90 years
- Birthday: 1st March, 1927
- Birthplace: Harlem, New York, USA
- Height: 6′ 0″ (183 cm)
- Build: Average
- Eye C: Brown – Light
- Hair C: Brown – Dark
- Zodiac Sign: Pisces
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: Multiracial
- Nationality: American
- High School: Washington HIgh School, NY
- University: New York Dramatic Workshop, NY
- Profession: Singer, songwriter, actor, social activist
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Day Oh, He won a Tony in 1953 for “John Murray Anderson`s Almanac.
- Music Genre: Vocal
- Year(s) Active: 1949–present, 1947–present
- Music Style: International, Calypso, Caribbean Traditions, Folk, Traditional Folk
- Music Mood: Carefree, Earnest, Summery, Exuberant, Confident, Gentle, Humorous, Innocent, Cheerful, Refined/Mannered, Joyous, Rousing, Sentimental, Passionate, Wistful, Energetic, Melancholy, Soothing, Playful, Bittersweet, Plaintive
- Instrument: Vocals, Arranger
- Websites: twitter.com/harrybelafonte, singyoursongthemovie.com/, http://www.singyoursongthemovie.com
- Friend: Katharine Dunham
In 2019, Harry Belafonte Net Worth is $28 Million. Singer and activist known as the King of Calypso. He popularized the calypso genre and famously sang “The Banana Boat Song.” He married Pamela Frank in 2008 and he was also married to Marguerite Belafonte from 1948 to 1957. He has three daughters named Shari, Gina, and Adrienne as well as a son named David.
How Much is Harry Belafonte Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Harry Belafonte Net Worth 2019 is $28 Million. He appeared in the film White Man’s Burden with John Travolta . He was a vocal critic of President George W. Bush .