Harry Hamlin Net Worth
Harry Hamlin Net Worth 2019: Harry Robinson Hamlin is an American actor, author, and entrepreneur. Hamlin is known for his roles as Perseus in the 1981 fantasy film Clash of the Titans and as Michael Kuzak in the legal drama series L.A. Law, for which he received two Golden Globe nominations.
- First Name: Harry
- Middle Name: Robinson
- Last Name: Hamlin
- Full Name: Harry Robinson Hamlin
- Age: 66 years
- Birthday: 30th October, 1951
- Birthplace: Pasadena, California, USA
- Height: 5′ 11″ (180 cm)
- Build: Athletic
- Eye C: Brown – Dark
- Hair C: Salt and Pepper
- Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Sexuality: Straight
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Hill School, Pottstown, PA
- University: University of California at Berkeley (1970), BA Theater and Psychology, Yale University (1974), American Conservatory Theatre Advanced Training Program 1974-1976
- Profession: Actor, Producer
- Profession: Actor
- Claim to Fame: Lawyer on L.A. Law
- Year(s) Active: 1976–present
- Talent Agency: Global Artists Agency, Kazarian, Spencer, Ruskin & Associates (KSR), Vox, International Talent Agency (ITA)
- Websites: www.myspace.com/harryhamlin, twitter.com/HarryRHamlin, www.nndb.com/people/152/000025077/, www.biography.com/people/harry-hamlin-17176410
- Father: Chauncey Jerome Hamlin, Jr
- Mother: Bernice Robinson
In 2019, Harry Hamlin Net Worth is $10 Million. Played the role of attorney, Michael Kuzak on the series, L.A. Law and has appeared in a guest starring role in season six of AMC’s acclaimed drama, Mad Men. He was married to Laura Johnson from 1985 to 1990 and Nicollette Sheridan from 1991 to 1993. In 1997, he married his third wife, Lisa Rinna . He has two daughters with Rinna named Delilah and Amelia . He also has a son named Dmitri from his relationship with Ursula Andress .
How Much is Harry Hamlin Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Harry Hamlin Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. After playing the mythical Perseus in Clash of the Titans, he was the voice of Perseus in a 2007 video game called God of War 2. He starred in Clash of the Titans with Sir Laurence Olivier .