Harry Reid Net Worth
Harry Reid Net Worth 2019: Harry Mason Reid is a retired American politician who served as a United States Senator from Nevada from 1987 to 2017. He led the Senate’s Democratic Conference from 2005 to 2017 and was the Senate Majority Leader from 2007 to 2015.
- First Name: Harry
- Last Name: Reid
- Age: 78 years
- Birthday: 2nd December, 1939
- Birthplace: Searchlight, NV
- Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius
- Sexuality: Straight
- Religion: Mormon
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: American
- High School: Basic High School, Henderson, NV
- University: Southern Utah State College, Utah State University, George Washington School of Law
- Profession: Politician
- Claim to Fame: US Senate Majority Leader
- Websites: http://reid.senate.gov, http://www.reid.senate.gov
In 2019, Harry Reid Net Worth is $10 Million. Retired Senior Democratic Senator from Nevada who is known for his willingness to square off against Republican opponents in issues across the board. He became the Senate Majority Leader in 2007 after first being elected to the Senate twenty years before. He married his high school sweetheart Landra Gould in 1959. They have one daughter and four sons.
How Much is Harry Reid Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Harry Reid Net Worth 2019 is $10 Million. With Mitt Romney ‘s election loss in 2012, he continued to hold the most senior elected position for a Mormon. The man who would be LaToya Jackson ‘s future agent once tried to bribe him when he was chairman of the Nevada Gaming Commission.