Heather B Net Worth
Heather B Net Worth 2019: Heather B. Gardner, billed professionally as Heather B., is an American hip hop artist who first gained fame as a member of the hip hop group Boogie Down Productions before becoming a cast member on The Real World: New York, the first season of MTV’s reality show The Real World.
- First Name: Heather
- Last Name: B.
- Alternative Name: Heather B.
- Birthday: 30th November, 1970
- Height: 5′ 8″ (173 cm)
- Profession: Singer, actress, reality television personality
- Music Genre (Text): Rap, hip hop
- Music Genre: Rap
- Year(s) Active: 1992–present
- Music Style: Gangsta Rap, Party Rap, Club/Dance, Electronic
- Instrument: Vocals
- Record Label: Elektra, Pendulum Records, MCA Records, Sai Records International, GIWOM Entertainment
- Associated Acts: Boogie Down Productions, M.O.P.
In 2019, Heather B Net Worth is $300 Thousand. Known as a hip-hop artist, reality star, and creator of her blog The HappyHour with Heather B. She began her career in the entertainment industry as a member of the group Boogie Down Productions. In 1992, she was cast to appear on the inaugural season of MTV’s The Real World: New York. She was born and raised in Jersey City, New Jersey.
How Much is Heather B Net Worth?
According to Forbes, Heather B Net Worth 2019 is $300 Thousand. She released her debut album Takin’ Mine in 1996 after having signed her first major recording contract the year prior. It debuted at #36 on the Billboard R&B charts. In 2012, she began her time as a radio co-host of the SiriusXM show Sway in the Morning alongside Sway Calloway .